Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary.– Oscar Wilde (via xoxsarah)
and I screw my life up evermore as I puke my lungs out on the floor and I fuck my life up evermore as I shit my heart out on the floor
Most of the laugh tracks on television were recorded in the early 1950’s. These...– Chuck Palahniuk (via uglyuglyugly)
Day 9- Two things that inspire you
1. People (dead or alive) 2. Nature (dead or alive)
Rape culture is telling girls and women to be careful about what you wear, how...– This is a damn good read. (via nikkiwiley)
Day 8- Three places you’d like to visit
1. Macbeth’s castle 2. Cedar Point 3. Europe
Day 7- Four songs that mean a lot to you
1. Brand New “Play Crack the Sky” 2. Metallica “Nothing Else Matters” 3. The Format “Give It Up” 4. Straylight Run “Hands In The Sky (Big Shot)”
I’m tangled in the spiderwebs and can’t get out its like you’re breakin’ my heart when you open your mouth its like you’re so excited when you’re bringin’ me down
Day 6- Five fictional characters you can identify...
1. Daria 2. Mallory Knox 3. Vern 4. Lloyd Dobler 5. Lisa Rowe
Day 5- Six reasons to keep on living
1. My boyfriend 2. My mom 3. I’m still so young 4. I’m not leaving this world without making a mark on it first 5. I want to see what’s waiting for me out there 6. There’s just too much to see and do that I haven’t done and seen yet
l0useee: Go to the bathroom Blood stain on your underwear Hell breaks lose Get your tampon/pad And for the next week And then all of a sudden some guy wants to be lovely with you And you have cramps And while everyones like “LOL hahaha LMFAO ROFL” youre just like And all you want to do is Until its gone
Not so happy holidays
Christmas is going to suck this year. My brother’s in California, my grandma is in Oklahoma and my Nana isn’t with us anymore….I just want to fast forward right passed the next few weeks..
Day 4- Seven TV shows you remember from your...
1. Rugrats 2. Doug 3. Big Comfy Couch 4. Ahhh Real Monsters 5. Legends of the hidden temple 6. Rocko’s Modern life 7.Angry Beavers
Day 3- Eight movies that changed your life
1. Dirty Dancing 2. Babel 3. Crash 4. Fight Club 5. 12 Angry Men 6. Armageddon 7. Bring it On 8. American Beauty
Day 2- Nine things you have learned about yourself...
1. That I’m actually capable of being in a fun, crazy, loving relationship. 2. I huff and puff and whine like a child sometimes. 3. I need things to be the way I picture them in my head or else I get upset. (Which is probably why I’m so depressed because nothing ever goes the way I see or expect it) 4. I take the long way to find out what I want. Like moving 200 miles away from my...
Anonymous asked: you're. so. sexy. I've always thought this about you. I want you and frankly I don't care what you have to say of it.
Day 1- Ten facts about yourself
1. I can’t make a decision to save my life. I always answer with an I don’t care or I don’t know. 2. I’m damn near impossible to shop for. (So I hear) 3. I have a nice rack. 4. I can’t remember anything I need to. 5. I love elephants. 6. If all the world were to disappear with the exception of me, I’d be completely fine with it. 7. On that note, I hate the...
Ten Day Challenge
emeraldspirit: Day 1- Ten facts about yourself Day 2- Nine things you have learned about yourself this year Day 3- Eight movies that changed your life Day 4- Seven TV shows you remember from your childhood Day 5- Six reasons to keep on living Day 6- Five fictional characters you can identify with Day 7- Four songs that mean a lot to you Day 8- Three places you’d like to visit Day 9-...
i'm becoming financially conscience
and am starting to roll my own cigarettes. next step: only shower when it rains.
I finally got a job...
It doesn’t start until Jan 24th but I don’t give a fuck. It’s full-time Mon-Fri at $12.36 an hour to start. Not to mention the dress code is business casual aka jeans and a shirt…..So maybe 2011 won’t be so bad after all.